Beach Mart Enterprises, Inc. (Holden Beach, NC) 02/19-present
- Partnering with stakeholders in developing brand, product, merchandise and communication strategies.
- Collaborating with buyers and consultants for seasonal product acquisition through attending retail trade shows and networking with brand representatives.
- Planing, Building and maintaining e-commerce operations, sales, promotion and content development.
- Deploying in-store technology, including iPad product management and vendor payment systems.
Holden Media LLC (Holden Beach, NC) 09/11-present
Founder/Digital Media Creator
- Creating and managing digital publications and experiences that enrich the Holden Beach, NC community.
- Preserving the Holden Family Digital Media Archive—a collection of historical books, photos, videos, and documents.
Walgreens Co. (Chicago, IL) 09/11-01/19
Sr Manager, Email Marketing (09/11-1/19)
Email Marketing & CRM Group
- Managed email production team and vendor partner resources (Experian, ReturnPath & MovableInk) for all Walgreens promotional email efforts.
- Coordinating email production process from design consulting, scheduling, development, quality-control, deployment, and analysis support.
- Transitioned email development from offshore to in-house resources and standardized new Responsive 2.0 / 2-in-1 framework.
Marketing Operations Consultant, (09/11-12/15)
- Lead email marketing strategy, production and reporting for Pharmacy/Health, Clinic, Mobile and Balance Rewards business units.
- Championed Walgreens responsive email design through developing prototype and launch.
- Supported complex subscriber data migration projects via 3rd party and internal databases.
- Consolidated and analyzed weekly email campaign performance data using Experian/Cheetahmail and Omniture reporting tools.
Manifest Digital (Chicago, IL) 02/11-08/11
Sr. Account Manager
Client: Sears Holdings Corp., Various
- Directed account strategy and execution for Shop Your Way Rewards® customer loyalty program.
- Managed design of loyalty program lifecycle emails and Facebook application design & development.
- Developed and managed web, social, and content strategies for national IMAX cinema client. Work included design, implementation and CMS training.
- Managed iPad-optimized site development project for global pharmaceutical client to assist field representatives. Product resulted in measurable improvement in doctor-engagement KPIs.
Digitas Inc (New York, NY) 10/07-02/09, 11/09-05/10
Sr. Associate, Project Management*
Client: Samsung / Samsung Mobile
- Scoped and managed $2Mil+ in digital marketing campaigns for Samsung Global, Samsung Mobile, and Samsung.com businesses. Projects included branding, strategy, creative, social apps, ad banners, 2D & 3D media, Yahoo! Widgets, and analytics.
- Managed internal and 3rd party creative and development resources nationally and in Costa Rica.
- Coordinated global agency reviews (Leo Burnett, Starcom MediaVest, Condé Nast).
- Received accolades from managing VP for ability to direct multiple, large projects simultaneously.
Client: American Express
- Scoped and managed $100k+ promotion of Alicia Keys’ Worlds AIDS Day Concert in partnership with American Express and YouTube. Project Included creative development and production of YouTube in-video ad units, rich media banners, and video pre/post roll content.
- Became capability expert in YouTube production specs and best practices. Advised other agency teams.
*Includes work accomplished as both consultant and full-time employee.
TapTrend LLC (Chicago, IL) 03/09-present
Executive Producer, Founder
Client: Triad Interactive Media Inc. (06/09-12/15)
- Managed $750k product development for Math Monster Mystery: A Formative Assessment Game for Fourth-Grade Mathematics. Coordinating east and west coast creative and production resources in developing game design, narrative, art, and prototype builds through an agile development structure. Negotiated employee and contractor documents and term agreements.
- Developed game-level wireframes and teacher back-end dashboard
- Gained Experience managing interactive game user interaction design, graphic design, and production
- Developing and managing web, social, and mobile marketing campaigns including corporate rebranding, execution, and ongoing social/community management projects.
- Responsible for acquiring new business, defining business requirements, designing wireframes, and managing production. Member of Apple® iOS Developer Program.
- Gained experience starting a company, pitching new business, and managing independent projects.
Town of Holden Beach Community Enrichment (Holden Beach, NC) ongoing
- Organized & hosted first retreat-style Startup Weekend, a national event for developing entrepreneurs.
- Created web and social platforms for community news, discussions, and media distribution.
Guilford College (Greensboro, NC) 2003
B.S. Business Management, Concentrations in communication & information technology. Award-winning leadership scholar.
StrengthsFinder is an online talent assessment tool developed by The Gallup Organization in conjunction with the management book “Now, Discover Your Strengths.”
- Maximizer– People strong in the Maximizer theme focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence. They seek to transform something strong into something superb.
- Input– People strong in the Input theme have a craving to know more. Often they like to collect and archive all kinds of information.
- Woo– People strong in the Woo theme love the challenge of meeting new people and winning them over. They derive satisfaction from breaking the ice and making a connection with another person.
- Futuristic– People strong in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.
- Communication– People strong in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists and presenters.